Sunday, October 9, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog post!

So who is this chick anyways? *insert annoyed eye roll*

I'm Alletse (it's actually just my name backwards, aren't I clever?)
It started as a nickname and I guess it kind of grew on me.
I started wearing makeup in the 6th grade (I know, I know) nothing too crazy though, but I was full blown obsessed and cake faced by the time I entered junior high (don't judge me). After 15 years of being a (basic ass bitch) makeup and beauty obsessed girl, I'm taking my addiction to the next level.

Disclaimers:
  • I am not a writer (*thinks back to emo poetry days*), I will have errors but I'd like to believe I can get by well enough to have a kick ass blog.
  • Sailor mouth (or so I've been told). I could say I won't curse on here but then I wouldn't be being me, so... Fuck it.
  • Sarcastic and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor (I'm so funny, really *laughs to self*).

If you're still reading this, "Did we just become best friends?"

So as you might have guessed by now, I love makeup and pretty much all beauty and skin care products.
I spend way too much time playing with makeup (funny story: after my shower today I took so long doing my makeup that I forgot to get dressed and realized I was still in my robe (not even kidding)), trying new techniques, new products, swatching anything I can get my hands on, stalking new arrivals pages, adding things I can't afford to my online shopping carts and wish lists, watching YouTube, you name it I'm probably doing it.

So why am I here? (Finally ugh)

I'm here to blog about all things beauty with some chit chat and over sharing thrown in. I'm hoping to crank out 1-2 posts a week while I find my groove and learn how to use this blogging thing. I know my content might not be on par yet but expect improvements.
I'm new to the whole blogging world so yeah, don't be dicks. Leave comments, constructive criticism, or just say hi.

Stalk me on social media, add me even (find my info in Contact tab), let's talk makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment