Friday, June 16, 2017

Sheet Masks Part One

Hey everyone!!

I basically kept my entire day and night skin care routines the same and just added in a sheet mask every night.
Before I started using these everyday I used sheet masks 1-2 times a week.
I like sheet masks so much because I have combo skin and when parts of my skin do get dry these add in that much needed extra boost of hydration without being too heavy or clogging for my oily tzone.

Oh damn I almost forget to mention that I ordered a silicone sheet mask cover since it's hot as balls here and it really keeps my sheet mask from drying out due to the weather, not just that but I always have the ceiling fans going in my house year round which can make these dry out rather than absorb.
(TIP: Use sheet mask after your cleanser & toner.
Then after removal allow any remaining serum to absorb into your skin before continuing your regular skincare routine.)

With the first ten days down since adding this to my night time routine I have to say, “wow”.
Around day five I noticed my skin was starting to feel more hydrated throughout the day and not just for a few hours after application.
By day ten my face feels so hydrated that I can use a light hydrating mist in place of moisturizer without my skin feeling dry later in the day.
As a combo skinned chick I'm kinda shocked because I really can't say one bad thing at this point, I haven't had any irritation, break outs, or clogged pores.
I also expected to get some product buildup or whiteheads in my tzone which tends to happen when I over moisturize but I haven't had any.
So far so good.
Let's check out the masks we used plus any notes.

(pictured below L to R)



(pictured below L to R)
This red ginseng mask reeked so bad the entire time I had it on my face.


(pictured below L to R)



(pictured below L to R)
Day seven: Collagen 3-GO Mask Sheet by Urban Dollkiss
I couldn't find a link for this one and was actually given this sheet mask from a friend so not sure at the moment where to get it.
I love this brand so much and these sheet masks did not disappoint.
The mask itself was great quality and more of a lightweight cloth texture which clung really well to the face and didn't dry out before it absorbed.




(pictured below L to R)
The eye holes on this mask were way too close together and it made it hard to avoid getting serum in my eyes.

I'm still in the middle of my Month of Sheet Masks so there will be more sheet masks.
Lots and lots more.
Let me know your favorite sheet masks in the comments below or hit me up on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment