Monday, June 5, 2017

Blog: Month of Sheet Masks

Hey everyone!!
The past few months my skincare routine has been pretty damn good, everything has been working together in perfect harmony, I swear I even heard birds singing the other day (oh wait, maybe that's because it's almost summer).
Well my bubble was burst because along with the beautiful weather came heat and dryness, it is hot as balls here and the past few days I've noticed the tiniest bit of dryness starting around my chin area. I have combo skin and I fluctuate between normal to dry on the outer parts of my face so I'm used to switching out products.
I figured this time instead of switching something out that I would add a nightly sheet mask into the mix for the added hydration.
How crazy that it ended up being the perfect timing because it was around the 30th and I knew it'd be a shit ton easier to track with a fresh new month.
So June is officially my month of sheet masks.
I love skincare and I'm excited to see how this affects my skin and if it's as bomb ass as I'm imagining it's gonna be.
I'll be updating weekly with the sheet masks used and which ones sucked, that way it's not super long at the end.

Have you done a month of sheet masks?
Let me know in the comments below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment