Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Blog: Mirrors & Cougars?

Hey everyone!!

What the fuck is up?
Omfg so I just went to the dentist again yesterday, had the other 2 wisdom teeth pulled so I'm fucked up again.
Dude, I have a dentist appointment every week for the entire month of March too *cries *.
It's fucking intense but I know it'll be good in the end.

With all this dental work, I've been really upping my binge watching game.
Not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet.
It's rare I get to chill this much especially with a toddler, so I'm really enjoying it.
I mean except the swollen face, mouth pain, and living off of paste hahaha.
My husband has been even more fucking awesome than normal though and helps so much, makes me feel bad because I can be a mega bitch especially right now when I'm hungry af and can't even eat.


I love Anna Faris and you should watch the movie Just Friends (above) if you haven't seen it.

I finally started Black Mirror on Netflix last night with my husband, dude I procrastinated so long on starting it because when I read the description, I didn't really get what it was about.
Seriously after watching it, it legit gives me Twilight Zone vibes and I'm hooked already.
Each episode is it's own story btw, incase you didn't know what Twilight Zone was.
You know, in case you're not old af like me.
They should just advertise it as a newer Twilight Zone.
(update: I just saw that they do advertise it like that lmfao and I'm dumb af)
When we started watching it, I called my husband pig fucker for the rest of the day lmfao.
If you've seen it, then you'll get that reference.


I'm also watching Cougar Town on Hulu because you know we gotta have the girly shows we watch without our men.
Literally just started it as we speak, just got back from the grocery store with a bottle of wine.
I feel like I have to drink wine when I watch this lol.
I personally prefer red wines and today I chose the Apothic Red Winemaker's blend.
Normally I stick to Zins, even more specific OVZ (old vine zins) but I've been kinda into trying blends recently and holy fuck this one is good.
Kinda sweet and jammy but not overly sweet so it still paired well with not only the berries but also the meats I chose to go with it.
I also only let the wine breathe for around 30 minutes before diving in and it still was smooth af!
I was honestly shocked and will definitely be repurchasing this.
Especially because my husband is at work at didn't get to taste it lol.
I always feel bad when I buy something that's turns out to be bomb ass and he didn't get to try it.
I guess that's love lol.

I just found out that Cougar Town is the name of their town lmfao.
Does that make me a bitch because I thought it was because they're cougars.

Keep updated on my shit talking by checking out my previous daily blog.

Let me know in the comments or hit me up on social media.


Products Mentioned:




No comments:

Post a Comment