Thursday, July 13, 2017

Sheet Masks Part Two

Hey everyone!!

So if you've been following me on any platform you probably already know that in June I used a sheet mask every single day for my Month of Sheet Masks.
In case you're catching up, I did do one check in before this.
Catch up with all that in my Month of Sheet Masks Part One too if you'd like.

I'm kinda shocked that I didn't even miss one day, most of the time I did my sheet masks at night because I tend to have more time for lounging around with a mask on, usually while watching Netflix or Hulu.


Since my last check in there hasn't been much change, I still have super hydrated, plump, and smooth skin but it's kind of balanced out and stayed this way the whole month which is fine with me because if you read part one then you'd know that's where most of the changes were noticeable.
So I can say that using the sheet masks everyday really did work but after hitting the point of maximum hydration, it was only maintaining the perfect balance.

In short I would suggest that if you're having issues with dry skin, sheet masks could definitely help you out.
You could start with a sheet mask everyday for a week to bring your skin's moisture levels up, then you can maintain it with a sheet mask every 2 days or so depending on your skin type.
That would give you super hydrated skin while also being more budget friendly than everyday.

*Fun Fact*
Sheet masks are essentially just an essence/serum soaked sheet and you could get the same results from just adding a hydrating essence/serum to your routine which might actually be cheaper than going this route but the sheet mask option is more fun and relaxing.

Onto the sheet masks used:

(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)


(pictured below L to R)
Day 23: Soothing Mask Sheet by Urban Dollkiss
Day 24: Tomato Everyday Mask Sheet by Skinfood




(pictured below L to R)




(pictured below L to R)



(pictured below L to R)
Extra Mask: Aloe Essence Joyful Time Mask Sheet by Mizon
This was from a day that I used two sheet masks in one day lol.



I love sheet masks, so I hope you guys enjoyed this experiment.
Leave some comments below and let me know your thoughts on sheet masks or just hi.
Oh and by the way the products that I linked are the actual products I purchased.

Don't forget to follow to my blog.


Hyaluronic Acid Essence Joyful Time Mask Sheet by Mizon
#StayGorgeous Sheet Mask by Biobelle
#BeautyScoop Sheet Mask by Biobelle
Aloe Essence Joyful Time Mask Sheet by Mizon



No comments:

Post a Comment