Friday, December 23, 2016

Blogmas Day 23 - Random Chit Chat

Happy Blogmas Day 23!!

How is everyone's holiday prep so far?
We finished all our shopping two weeks ago so for once we're not a part of the last minute chaos.
Even more important everything is wrapped (cue fireworks) A+ in holiday adulting lol.

It's so crazy out there I've even been dreading going to the grocery store but at the same time I'm super excited because *surprise * I really love food and I enjoy cooking from scratch.
It's been a super busy month so even though I'm running behind on pretty much life in general, I'm making tamales the day after Christmas.
I know, I know I'm a horrible mexican wife to not have tamales before Christmas (*laughs *) but in my defense ever since I moved out of state away from my family I do all the work by myself, although my husband does try to help (let's just say his specialty dish is scrambled eggs).
As long as I get them in before the year ends then it still counts, right?
I'm gonna have to drag myself to the super packed grocery store tomorrow *ugh *.

Dude have you guys tried the Candied Pecan candle ($22.50 but no one pays this price) from Bath & Body Works? I got it in my Candle Haul on Cyber Monday.
It smells so freaking amazing, I usually stay away from the sweets and sugary type of scents but for some reason this one just caught my eye and I love it. It's not heavy at all on the overpowering sugary side, instead it's very nutty and buttery with hints of vanilla and caramel (or is it toffee?).
I tried to look it up but it's not online anymore. This scent fills my entire house, I have the candle downstairs on a shelf and I'm upstairs writing this in my room and I can smell it all the way up here.
My husband said when he comes home he can smell it as soon as he opens the garage.

Sorry this post was pretty much about nothing but I figured this was better than no post.
I have a skincare post planned for tomorrow though.
I'm off to make a grocery list and browse the new arrivals at Ulta & Sephora.

You still fighting the holiday crowds? Swearing off Christmas forever?
Let me know in the comments below or let's chat on my social media.
https://alletseaesthetic.blogspot.com/p/contact.html






No comments:

Post a Comment