Thursday, December 8, 2016

Blogmas Day 8 - Melt Cosmetics Mini Haul

Happy Blogmas Day 8!!

My sleeping schedule is so messed up, it's like I just can't fall asleep at night no matter how exhausted I am.
I've been going to bed around 7am just getting in a few hours, then roaming around like a zombie the whole day. I've always been a night owl but this is a new extreme level, that has me looking like a cave troll with these dark circles. Gotta love the holidays (hahaha okay maybe this has nothing to do with the holidays but it was worth a try).


Does anyone else always have to force themselves to throw away makeup packaging, or is that just me?


While I was thinking about what the hell I was going to post today for Blogmas, (more like zoning out while drinking coffee) my doorbell rang and my question was answered for me.
So today we are doing a Melt Cosmetics Mini Haul.


This is my first purchase ever with Melt Cosmetics, I had been eyeing their Rust Stack ($58) but it's always sold out.
I decided to purchase it as soon as they announced it was restocked after Black Friday and they were honoring the Black Friday price. It's currently sold out online again BTW.
I snagged it for ($40) and couldn't be happier.
I also picked up the Prime Rose Matte Lipstick Collection ($65).
I couldn't believe the price for the whole Prime Rose Collection, it's an amazing deal given you get 5 full size lipsticks which usually sell for $19 each.
Plus I'm a nude whore and I wear these kinds of colors daily so I couldn't pass it up.




Ordering online was quick and easy through their website and (score!) they accepted PayPal so I didn't even have to get out of the blankies (not even kidding).
From ordering to receiving, my order took exactly a week and no problems whatsoever.
The packaging on everything including the box it shipped in were just too fucking gorg, so I hope you guys enjoy the crap ton of pictures.
(colors from left to right: Classic, Antique, Rubbish, Rust, Rott)


I'm super happy with my purchase and I will be sure to let you guys know how these turn out after I play with them a bit.

Shop Melt Cosmetics: www.meltcosmetics.com

Let me know your Melt Cosmetics favorites below in the comments or on social media.







No comments:

Post a Comment